Do you have these symptoms?
Check all that apply
Four or more symptoms indicate that gluten may be impacting your health. But even one symptom, if severe and chronic, can be a sign of a gluten sensitivity.
In our 28-Day JumpStart to Health, we eliminate gluten in week two. The only way to know if you should avoid gluten is to remove it from your diet for at least three weeks (30-60 days is best). After this period, you can reintroduce it and see if you have any problems. You have nothing to lose but better health to gain!
IN OUR CLASSES, YOU’LL LEARN EVERYTHING YOU
NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GLUTEN:
- What is it, exactly?
- Where is it found?
- WHY is it so bad?
- What is the difference between Celiac Disease and a Gluten Sensitivity?
- Is this the same as wheat allergies?
- Can my doctor test me for a gluten sensitivity?
- Does gluten cause weight gain? (the answer is yes . . . )
- Is whole-wheat bread ok? What about multi-grain?
- Besides wheat, what are the primary sources of gluten?
- What foods contain hidden sources of gluten?
- Will nutrition labels list gluten-containing barley or rye?
- If a label says “wheat free”, does this mean it’s gluten free?
. . . and most importantly, you’ll learn what a
Gluten-Free Diet can do for YOU!
- Dramatic weight loss
- Reduced appetite
- Lowered blood sugar
- Reduced joint pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Improvement in cognitive function
- Reduced anxiety
- Reduced food obsessions
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced triglycerides
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep